lip mask mint-refreshing & clean
Kiss your dry, chapped lips goodbye!
Your lips will be soft and kissable by the time you use KOCOSTAR’s Lip Mask, a hydrogel lip patch infused with botanical extracts and moisturizing agents.
Peppermint Leaf Water: detoxifying; refreshes the skin; soothes troubled skin.
Green Tea Leaf Extract: antioxidant; moisturizes, smoothen, and revitalizes the skin; astringent
What makes KOCOSTAR’s Lip Masks special?
- They come in three different colors: Pink Peach, Mint Grape, and Black Cherry. Have fun taking silly selfies with friends and people you love! Have fun picking a color depending on your mood!
- The lip masks stick right to your lips and don't fall off! You can walk, move, dance and they stay put!
- You can alternatively try applying to the nipples or nicks from shaving to soothe and get a nice boost of moisture!
- Cruelty free!
20 lip masks
HOW TO USE
- Take out a lip mask using the enclosed spatula
- Place mask on clean lips and leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the mask and pat the excess essence.
*One-time use only*
Aqua, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, PEG-60Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Titanium Dioxide(Cl 77891), Butylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Agar, Fragrance, Calcium Lactate, Glucose, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Ultramarine(Cl 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Maltodextrin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Hydrolyzed Coral