KOCOSTAR Rich Black Hair Cream - Vegan, Waterproof
- Visual enhancement of hair volume
- Receding hairline cover
- Temporary touch up for gray hairs
※ Testing Lab: Korea Institute of Dermatological Sciences
KOCOSTAR Rich Black Hair Cream is vegan-certified product made only with natural ingredients mild to hair and scalp.
It contains bamboo and hardwood charcoal powders instead of black iron oxide, a chemical colorant.
Waterproof formula that stays on all day
Rich Black Hair Cream is a perfect solution if,
- You want to conceal thinning hairline
It seamlessly blends in to create a natural look
- You have difficulty styling hair due to a lack of volume
It visually enhances volume and density
- You are concerned about gray hairs
It touches up the grays without damaging hair or scalp
- You do not enjoy using powder type hair concealers
It does not dry out hair or flake off like powder products
A simple how-to-use with tips
- After shampooing, remove excess water with a towel and blow-dry on low heat.
- Squeeze out the cream onto the square tray and scoop with a silicon brush. Squeeze a small amount at first and adjust as necessary.
- Evenly apply to thinning areas, receding hairline, and gray hairs.
- Style your hair with a brush or blow for extra volume.
Read carefully before using the product
- Do not touch your hair after finishing styling.
The product may get on your hands.
- If using before going out, we recommend applying the product in underclothing.
It will help avoid staining your clothes.
- Be careful not to get the product on clothes.
If it does, dry-clean to remove the stains.
- If your hair is long, tie your hair before using the product and apply only to the roots.
It will prevent the product from transferring elsewhere.
- When the product gets on your hands, wash with soap.
Due to the waterproof feature, it will not rinse well only with water.
- Make sure to shampoo before going to bed.
The product may stain pillows and bedding.